Life of Pi " What do you think the meaning is. When the Author Chose this name.?

Moderator: terry

Philip_ng202

Life of Pi " What do you think the meaning is. When the Author Chose this name.?

Post by Philip_ng202 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:06 am

I would like to see everyone's thoughts for the meaning of the book title "Life Of Pi".

In my perspective which may not be agreeable to everyone's thoughts. Life of Pi is it described how our daily life is today. A Pi or pronounce also as a PIE which gives a really great meaning of a life in a circle. But not everyone circle is perfect nor can be rounded. Which does reflect a lot of everyday of life. In which my life is never rounded, never completed. The ups and down in life can create longer terms to complete the life I have always wanted and meaning that which can apply. I am a semi perfectionist, striving for perfectionism. But the way our human structures is what makes of us today. The imperfect human or
Work Hard, Play Hard, Trying Hard Dying. Life is never enough for everything, only to wish and cherish, to believe in our values and purpose. Learn to CHERISH.